Arthritis is a general term meaning “inflammation” of the joints. There are many different types and causes of arthritis.One type is Osteoarthritis.
(See Arthritis and Joint Pain Severity Special Evaluation below)
“Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. When the cartilage – the slick, cushioning surface on the ends of bones – wears away, bone rubs against bone, causing pain, swelling and stiffness. Over time, joints can lose strength and pain may become chronic. Risk factors include excess weight, family history, age and previous injury (an anterior cruciate ligament, or ACL, tear, for example).
When the joint symptoms of osteoarthritis are mild or moderate, they can be managed by:
- balancing activity with rest
- using hot and cold therapies
- regular physical activity
- maintaining a healthy weight
- strengthening the muscles around the joint for added support
- using assistive devices
- taking over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers or anti-inflammatory medicines
- avoiding excessive repetitive movements”
If you want to find a solution without taking more medications, cortisone shots or surgery, there are now alternative, non-surgical and effective treatments for the different types of arthritis and joint pain.
To find out more, take your first step and take advantage of our Comprehensive Arthritis and Joint Pain Severity Evaluation, including the following:
- A Comprehensive, In-Depth Arthritis and Joint Pain Consultation and Painless Evaluation and
- A full set of specialized x-rays (if needed) to determine the true extent of your condition
- A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings to find out if you are a good candidate for
our relieving and healing options and what treatment plan would be best for your individual
- Find out if you can slow, stop or possibly reverse your degeneration from arthritis
- You’ll see everything first hand and find out if this amazing treatment will be your pain and
healing solution, like it has been for so many other patients. There is no obligation.
- All of the above for a limited time for only $97 ($450 Value)
Simply Call 408-856-6659 and let the receptionist know you’d like to schedule for the Arthritis and Joint Pain Severity Special Evaluation.
Hope to help you with your condition!