BRIAN COYLE, D.C., F.A.S.B.E.
Founder & Executive Director
On The Leading Edge of Chiropractic Technology
Education is the key to improving the quality of care we deliver. This allows us to have available the latest in alternative treatment options. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality care to our patients.
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – 1981
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic, Los Angeles Chiropractic College – 1982
- Advanced Proficiency Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique – 1990
- F.A.S.B.E. – Board Certified Fellow of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering – 1994
A Recognized Alternative Health Care Authority
Educating the general public concerning the many benefits of Chiropractic and Alternative Health Care is of vital importance to me. It allows me to make a positive change in people’s lives.
I have had the opportunity to lecture at a number of companies which include P.G.&E. and Lockheed Martin, have had the pleasure of being a guest on the TV Talk Shows Health Topics and Leading Experts and have been the editor of the newsletter Alternative Health Care Solutions.
Active In My Profession & Community
I feel it is very important to support the groups which improve our profession and our community.
It’s necessary for me to be a part of improving our environment and making it a healthier, saner place to be.
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Academy of Clinical Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- California Chamber of Commerce
- American Heart Association
- National Safety Council
- Citizens Commission for Human Rights which protects peoples rights for ethical medical treatment
- Alumni – Los Angeles Chiropractic College
- Sponsor – “The Way to Happiness” campaign, which includes the “Set a Good Example” contest in schools
- Gold and Silver Donor for outstanding contribution to the United States Library Campaign
- Platinum Award of Excellence for contributions to the Second Harvest Food Bank