Senior Doctor Of Chiropractic
On The Leading Edge of Chiropractic Technology
I feel that education is important in ensuring proper spinal rehabilitation. I strive to provide our patients with the highest quality Chiropractic care.
- D.C. – Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer West Chiropractic
- F.A.S.B.E. – Board Certified Fellow of Applied Spinal Biochemical Engineering
- Functional Medicine Practitioner – Post Doctorate Program – Functional Medicine University
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Advanced Proficiency Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
- Certified VAX-D® Technician – 1995
- B.S. – Bachelor of Science, Cal State University, Northridge
- E.H.S. – Environmental Health Specialist, State of California
A Recognized Chiropractic Authority
Informing and educating the public about Chiropractic is an important responsibility to me. It allows more people to receive the help they need.
I have had the privilege of lecturing at the YMCA, Xerox, and for the City of San Jose on current health topics and have conducted health screenings and health fairs for Toshiba, 24 Hour Nautilus, and Allstate Insurance.
Active In My Profession & Community
I feel it’s my responsibility to be a part of organizations that support our community as well as the Chiropractic profession. I feel it is vital for me to participate in not only improving the health of others, but also in improving our environment.
- California Chiropractic Association
- California Chamber of Commerce, Los Gatos-Santa Clara County
- American Academy of Clinical Applied Spinal Biochemical Engineering
- American Heart Association
- National Safety Council
- Citizens Commission for Human Rights which protests peoples rights for ethical medical treatment
- Alumni of the Palmer West Chiropractic College
- Sponsor – “The Way To Happiness” campaign, which includes the “Set a Good Example” contest in schools
- Platinum Award of Excellence for contributions to the Second Harvest Food Bank