San Jose, CA 95138
You might have heard about chiropractic care as an option for back pain, but did you know it’s not just for the back? Chiropractic care can help with pain all over the body and provides many other great benefits.
Our board-certified chiropractors have helped thousands of patients become free of the pain in their body. We provide each patient with a tailored plan just for them to make sure they receive the correct care and the maximum benefits of a chiropractic adjustment.
In order to come up with this pain we take x-rays to identify where the misalignment of the spine is occurring and shows us exactly which bones need correcting. This gives us the information we need to create a personalized plan for you and your specific needs. When following a regular plan with your chiropractor you can increase your spinal health and enjoy the other benefits chiropractic care can provide.
Here are 7 great benefits of getting regular chiropractic adjustments:
1. Chiropractic care can loosen tight muscles and surrounding areas, making them stronger, as well as improving your joint mobility and overall function. Having a chiropractic adjustment can help to lessen the effects of arthritis, such as degeneration of the connective tissues and joints. This can also help reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your pain and speeding up the recovery process by improving the function of your central nervous system. All of this without the use of medication and surgery.
2. Chiropractic adjustments can help progress the health of children and babies as well. Many children suffer from chronic ear infections and end up needing to have procedures or take medication to improve their condition. Chiropractic care has shown to reduce the amount of ear infections in children when they receive regular care from a chiropractor by realigning the body and clearing up blocked passageways.
3. Getting a manual chiropractic manipulation can help strengthen your immune system due to the spinal column’s connection to the nervous system. When you get an adjustment, the spine becomes realigned, improving nerve function and the movement of the spinal bones. In fact, research shows that chiropractic patients have a 200% greater immune competence than those people who do not receive chiropractic care.
4. Regular visits to your chiropractor can improve the overall function of your organ systems, such as the function of your digestive system, lungs, heart and more.
5. Seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis has shown to help reduce anxiety in patients that have a difficult time staying calm. It can also help with depression by helping to energize your mind. These effects don’t just stop there. Adjustments have shown to increase your energy levels and also improve sleep for people who suffer from insomnia. This is achieved by reducing your pain through alignments and helping you stay focused without the distraction of spinal pain.
6. Another way it can help is by reducing stress. When your body is under stress, it can cause your mind to be stressed as well. Realigning the spine helps to reduce blood pressure and improve the overall bodily functions, alleviating pain and thus decreasing your level of stress.
7. Finally, regular chiropractic care can help improve your balance by ensuring your spine is healthy. By improving your balance, it reduces the risk of falls which can result in personal injury. Increased balance can also help people improve their athletic performance and enhance their quality of life.
If these benefits sound like something you could use in your life, call us today for a consultation and see how we can help you!
Hi, I’m Dr. Abraham Rodriguez, my team and I are dedicated to helping you get out of pain and get back to feeling great again.
Call us and tell us about your health issues and set up a consultation to discuss the treatment that will best get you back to optimum health.
We promise to sit down with you, face to face, and be attentive, present, focused and actually listen.
Get The Book
© 2024 Advanced Health Center – All Rights Reserved. Created + Designed By Attitude Marketing